Friday, April 4, 2014

Exam and Plans

HELLO! WE ARE  FACING EXAMS. FOR THE VIXEN'S SAKE.

School has been so frustrating and tiring lately. Two things that can entertain us, MOVIE AND BOOK.
If we don't have any test, we will make movie marathon, on our own, of course.

Besides, Farand and I are currently reading books from two famous authors.
Farand is reading Allegiant, the third series of Veronica Roth's Divergent Trilogy. While myself, is reading Paper Towns by John Green.

I've recently watched Romeo and Juliet; Douglas Booth and Hailee Steinfield version.Cliche but still tearjerking.

Surprisingly, by the time I finished this post, we'd done our exam! We NAILED IT.
Now that we have extra time to prepare for the finals and read some more books and watch more movies! I've finished Paper Towns and Farand seemed has finished Allegiant, too. Review comes soon. (I hope so) :D

There are great movies coming in the future, so I think we'll be post some of them. After finals we have little gap month, which can be used to develop our little website.

xx

0 comments: